Originally Posted by HMc
- Because those people aren't mad and paranoid
- because they have a sense of compassion for the less advantaged
- because they're capable of looking beyond American borders and seeing that countries with entrenched policies and programs that are far more "socialist" than anything Obama has proposed are able to prosper
- Because they don't want to be held hostage on social issues by crazy religious types
- Becuase Romney's fiscal plan was never demonstrated to be anything more than "tax cuts will water the magic bean economy"
- In summary - because they're educated.
As for the country being embarrassed, in what forum, exactly?
International sentiment indicates re-electing Obama saved
you embarrassment, it did not cause it.
crazy religious types enduring persecution by the socialist who want their agendas front and center at the expense of everyone and everything else.
English Standard Version (ESV)
8 For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, 9 not a result of works, so that no one may boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.