The most aggravating things about being a driver
Welcome to this site's gripe section. The following are the worst customers in the world. We hope they will dwindle to a very small number as more people read about this.
1. People who don't tip.
2. People who tip coins from the next highest dollar.
3. People who write a check for the next highest dollar.
4. People who fill out a credit / debit card for the next highest dollar.
5. People who blame the driver because it was late.
6. People who mention bad weather and don't tip.
7. People who compliment for timely delivery and don't tip.
8. People who compliment the pizza and don't tip.
9. So-called verbal tips.
10. The driver was given the wrong address.
11. People who get angry with the driver on wrong orders.
12. People who promise to tip next time but never do.
13. People who say "Have a nice day" when they don't tip.
14. People who say "Don't worry about the change."
15. People who don't let you step inside during bad weather.
16. People who don't shovel the snow or clear the ice.
17. People who complain about your driving.
18. People who think drivers are stupid.
19. People who taunt the driver.
20. People who show a lot of money and don't tip.
21. People who think the driver is a change machine.
22. No house numbers.
23. People who say, "We were here the whole time."
24. People who make prank orders.
25. People who short change you.
26. A religious tract instead of the tip.
27. People who blame high prices on the driver.
28. The two run maximum rule.
29. Sexual harassment from the customer.
30. People who want to have a conversation with the driver.
31. People who ignore the importance of tips.
the word TIP is in there a LOT.