11-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Black for Palestine
Join Date: Oct 2006
Casino cash: $26667
Interesting strategy... Obama met with
top political movers-and-shakers on the left:
- Mary Kay Henry, president of the Service Employees International Union
- Lee Saunders, president of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees
- Dennis Van Roekel, president of the National Education Association
- Rich Trumka, president of the AFL-CIO
- Neera Tanden, president of the Center for American Progress
- John Podesta, chairman of the Center for American Progress
- Bob Greenstein, president of Center for Budget and Policy Priorities
- Laura Burton Capps, managing director of the Common Purpose Project
- Max Richtman, chief executive of National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare
- Justin Ruben, executive director of MoveOn.org
- Deepak Bhargava, executive director of the Center for Community Change
Tomorrow, he's meeting
with top Republican CEOs:
- Honeywell International Inc. Chief Executive David Cote
- General Electric Co. Chief Executive Jeffrey Immelt
- Michael Duke, chief executive of Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Mark Bertolini, chief executive of Aetna Inc.
- Ursula Burns, chief executive of Xerox Corp.
- Kenneth I. Chenault, chief executive of American Express Co.
- David Cote, chief executive of Honeywell International Inc.
- Jeff Immelt, chief executive of General Electric Co.
- Andrew Liveris, chief executive of the Dow Chemical Co.
- Robert McDonald, chief executive of Proctor & Gamble Co.
- Alan Mulally, chief executive of Ford Motor Co.
- Indra Nooyi, chief executive of PepsiCo Inc.
- Ginni Rometty, chief executive of International Business Machines Corp.
- John Watson, chief executive of Chevron Corp.