2012 INCOMPLETE--But so far, I only like Poe.
1. Dontari Poe
2. Jeff Allen
3. Donald Stephenson
4. Devon Wylie
5. DeQuan Menzie
6. Cyrus Gray
7. Jerome Long
7. Junior Hemingway
1. Jonathan Baldwin -F, but hard to evaluate with crapastic QB
2. Rodney Hudson -D
3. Justin Houston -A+, but they are using him wrong. Needs to rush passer more
3. Allen Bailey -A. The best DE on the roster with two former top 5 picks.
4. Jalil Brown - C-
5. Ricky Stanzi - F. Couldn't beat out Palko last year. Can't beat out Cassel and Quinn this year
5. Gabe Miller - F
6. Jerrell Powe - B. In his limited time this year I have been impressed. I think he could be a starter if it wasn't for Poe.
7. Shane Bannon -F
1 Eric Berry -B- Struggled for handful of games. Then became probowl level SS. Injured for year on cheap shot. REALLY struggled this year but over the last 3 games he's been very good.
2 Dexter McCluster -F-----. Hate him. Hated the pick. Hate the player now. Terrible drop rate. Caused a few INT's with his propensity to tip the ball up to the DB's
2 Javier Arenas -D. Just not that good. Terrible spot to draft a NOT THAT GOOD DB that can't take the ball to the house as a returner.
3 Jon Asamoah -C
3 Tony Moeaki -C. Draft an injury prone TE in college and what do you expect. Very good 1st year. Injured second. Bad 3rd year.
5 Kendrick Lewis - D. I'm sorry to the Kendrick Lewis fans but he's a terrible tackler and he makes some plays on the ball but he gives up a lot too. Injury prone.
5 Cameron Sheffield -F
1 Tyson Jackson - F----- Worst 1st round pick I've seen in a long time for the Chiefs
2 Cassel. F-----Worst QB in the league.
3 Alex Magee - F
4 Donald Washington F
5 Colin Brown F
6 Quinten Lawrence F
7 Javarris Williams F
7 Jake O'Connell F
7 Ryan Succop C. I like him. Think he's a good kicker. But should have never had to draft a kicker here if you'd resign your quality players.
It will be nice to destroy Pioli's supposed "strength" when it comes to the draft piece by piece.[/quote]