Originally Posted by listopencil
I found an article:
Here is who they pick as 21-32:
21. Byron Leftwich, Pittsburgh
22. Bruce Gradkowski, Cincinnati
23. Chase Daniel, New Orleans
24. Brock Osweiler, Denver
25. Tyrod Taylor, Baltimore
26. Tavaris Jackson, Seattle
27. Joe Webb, Minnesota
28. Charlie Whitehurst, San Diego
29. Graham Harrell, Green Bay
30. Kellen Clemens, St. Louis
31. Matt Leinart, Oakland
32. Brady Quinn, Kansas City
Every single one of those guys is better than Cassel, except MAYBE Brady Quinn (who, by default of our horrendous coaching staff, may have suffered a series of career-ending concussions).
Byron Leftwich blew dust off fingers, popped those arthritic knees back into place and beat us in the rain behind a putrid excuse for an offensive line.
The guy who got thrown under the train is the only guy worse than Casshole.