Originally Posted by CJizzles
I've had zero luck with all three regarding SVP.
I don't drink beer too much, but for some reason I've been fiending to try SVP. Lucked out - my uncle found some in Wichita he's bringing up to Garnett for Thanksgiving.
Old Chicago will have the Snowdrift Vanilla Porter on tap starting the 28th.
As well as...
• Samuel Adams Winter Lager
• Exclusive - OC Black Diamond Cocoa Porter
• Widmer Brrr
• Samuel Smith's Winter Welcome Ale
• Stella Artois Belgian Lager
• Odell Isolation Ale
• Boulder Beer Never Summer Ale
• Free State Winterfest
• New Belgium Snow Day