Originally Posted by seclark
nah...it stunk for a few minutes right after lighting it, but it went away. i thought it was pretty safe. had 3 kids playing around it while it was lit. they've grown up and seem to still be alive.
hell, i liked it, but we went w/the unvented propane wall mount because the wife was working for a propane company. we were getting a good deal on the heaters and the propane.
they both(kerosene & propane) beat the hell out of that electric ceiling heat that was in the old farmhouse when we bought it.
This. We used one for years when I was a kid.