11-30-2012, 11:23 AM
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Columbia, Mo
Casino cash: $17766
Originally Posted by Nightfyre
Answer the following questionnaire using all draft-eligible players-
1. Which QB do you want the Chiefs to draft?
2. Which QBs could you live with the Chiefs drafting #1 overall?
Geno, Wilson, Bray
3. Which QBs would you prefer to see the Chiefs avoid?
All the rest...I could grudgingly live with Murray I guess
4. Who is your #1 pick if it can't be a QB?
5. Assume the Chiefs were to draft a second QB later in the draft - Who would you like to see them target and roughly what round?
Ugh...so many options. I'd look at any of the Murray, Wilson, Bray, Barkley group in the 2nd, as well as Manuel and maybe Jones. I'd add Jones and McCarron in the 3rd, along with Nassib and perhaps Dysert.
If you can't draw a crowd, draw dicks on the wall.
2013 Adopt-A-Chief: AJ Jenkins, WR #13