Originally Posted by ChiTown
With our projected D, I'm thinking the ku game is at serious risk.
* Starting DE's - Marquel Bryant and Alauna Finau (Ryan Mueller, Logan Haug, JC)
* Stating DT's - Hakeem Akinola and Travis Britz (Demonte Hood, Xavier Gates, JC)
* Starting LB's - Blake Slaughter, Mikey Moore, Tre Walker (JC'S and more JC's)
* Starting CB's - Kip Daily, Randall Evans (Carl Miles, Morgan Burns, JC)
* Starting Safeties - Ty Zimmerman, Dante Barnett (Kent Gainous, Morgan Burns, JC).
If people thought we were razor thin on D help this year, they ain't seen nothing yet. WOW! We better hope the JC's and incoming grayshirts can ****ing bring it hard.
You are bound to have have one or two step up at the very least. Wether that is enough or not remains to be seen.
After the past two years an 8 win season after the loss of so many starters is something that I can stomach.
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, and disregard of all the rules."
-- George Orwell, Shooting an Elephant