• Makes great accurate throws, already NFL caliber type passer
• True pocket passer
• Quick release and fast throwing motion limits turnovers
• Tremendous arm strength
• Size is a little below average
• Is brittle, injured in 2003 and 2004 at ______
• Release point is low
• Slow player, lacks agility to make lineman miss
The Chiefs will finish 5-11, Alex Smith will play horribly, and Geno and I will cackle with glee while he burns Kansas City.
Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace
I may be brain dead who knows.