Originally Posted by loochy
I always find it amazing that a stimulant can make a hyper kid less hyper.
I think it's just stimulation overload. Essentially, you're pushing their nervous system over the edge and causing it to short circuit.
That's the way I see it at least but I'm not a doctor.
I know a couple of kids in their early 20's that were on that shit for years (much longer than is recommended actually) and they're like zombies. Might as well be shooting up opiates because they're lethargic droolers.