Originally Posted by htismaqe
I think it's just stimulation overload. Essentially, you're pushing their nervous system over the edge and causing it to short circuit.
That's the way I see it at least but I'm not a doctor.
I know a couple of kids in their early 20's that were on that shit for years (much longer than is recommended actually) and they're like zombies. Might as well be shooting up opiates because they're lethargic droolers.
There's no way in hell that I put my kids on that stuff.
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.