Thread: Environment Climate change
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2012, 07:47 PM   #15
cosmo20002 cosmo20002 is offline
Debunking your bullshit
 
cosmo20002's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: KC area
Casino cash: $9023
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider View Post
Go watch your Al Gore YouTube videos and jack off this information has been posted here several times and is easily found. I am damn sure not putting out any effort for one of the biggest left wing clowns here~
Left wing clown We agree probably 75% of the time. You just go all nutso the other 25% and act like anyone left of you is insane.
Al Gore has nothing to do with it, and you even mentioning him like this shows how shallow you are on this. If you don't like Al Gore, listen to the climatologists.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
As long as Jesus Christ was the president of the US and approved of it Yes.
Posts: 18,401
cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cosmo20002 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote