1. Finish the first draft of the shitty novel I began in 2011. Then start working on a new novel, which hopefully won't be as shitty.
2. Get my eating under control, drop 15-25 pounds and don't re-gain it all in October and November (I do this literally every year).
3. Bike 3000 miles.
4. Run 500 miles.
5. Work towards 100 pushups/day.
6. Stop being passive aggressive regarding work and financial problems, lose the victim mentality and make proactive changes.
7. Work on improving my self-image and self-confidence.
8. Realize and remember that these changes will need to be done gradually and in small steps, don't act like I can be a completely different person after midnight tonight and then get discouraged when I've failed by noon tomorrow. Try to keep to small, achievable goals. An hour of writing. Running 3 times a week during the winter. Don't go out to eat.