I'm not quite sure how Seattle is doing it, but good for them. Either Seattle or Atlanta (for Tony G.) is the team I'm rooting for the rest of the way.
My ranking of playoff team preferences:
1. Atlanta (Get Tony G. his ring.)
2. Seattle (Would be #1 if Richard Sherman wasn't such a jerk.)
3. Minnestoa (Sue me - I always liked Jared Allen.)
4. San Francisco (I like defense.)
5. Cincinnati (Not a fan of the team, but I like a few of the players like Green and Atkins.)
6. Houston (I should like this team more than I do, but they don't seem that likable.)
7. Washington (Would be higher if not infested with Shanahans)
8,. Indianapolis (Nothing against them, but I think Luck already gets too much coverage.)
9. Green Bay (Been there, done that. At least they're entertaining.)
10. Baltimore (Seem kind of thuggy by nature.)
11. New England (Yawn. Again?)
12. Denver (Did you expect anything else?)
In the final seven games of the 2013 season, the Chiefs averaged 34.6 points per game, scored 38 points or more 4 times, and went 2-5. The NFL has ruined the sport.
Last edited by Rain Man; 01-07-2013 at 08:58 AM..