1. The period from where John McClane discovers the C4 on the roof to jumping off the roof of the Nakatomi building.
2. The bank shootout in Heat.
3. The "Sicilian" scene in True Romance.
4. Bruce Willis killing Jack Black in The Jackal, because I ****ing hate Jack Black.
5. I know this might not count to some of you, but the Normandy leaving Earth in Mass Effect 3. I've never seen a video game scene evoke so much pathos.
A great shot is when you pull it off. A smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try.