Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
1. The period from where John McClane discovers the C4 on the roof to jumping off the roof of the Nakatomi building.
2. The bank shootout in Heat.
3. The "Sicilian" scene in True Romance.
4. Bruce Willis killing Jack Black in The Jackal, because I ****ing hate Jack Black.
5. I know this might not count to some of you, but the Normandy leaving Earth in Mass Effect 3. I've never seen a video game scene evoke so much pathos.
Outstanding one....had forgotten that.....and throw in Oldman and Slater scene also!