Originally Posted by Raiderhader
No particular order:
* "Saving Private Ryan" Normandy Beach landing
* "The Godfather" the baptism/ all accounts settled scene
* "The Quiet Man" the brawl at the end of the film
* "True Grit (original John Wayne version)" last gun fight scene
* "The Deer Hunter" Russian Roulette scene
Honorable mention for "Road To Perdition" and the Church basement scene.
Any and all of these are subject to change as others come to mind.
I dig your vibe, man. 1, 2 and 5 were already on my mental list before I saw your post.
The turkey twerked his tired tail
The cranberries comboed well with cooked kale
And sad Scotty Scott sadly sat, slowly singing 'Vicky Vale, Vicky Vale.'