Originally Posted by AustinChief
BYE. How about you enjoy ME being a bully and you take a nice 3 day vacation.
Let's get this out of the way Kyle, I think what you did by banning me was pretty chickenshit just because you got your feelings hurt because I was clowning you. Then you realized your mistake but instead of owning up to it you decided to ban bowser and suzzer which was even more chickenshit. If you can't handle disagreements over here maybe you should do what TJ does at his board and stay of DC because this isn't the first time you have done this.
On a side note I noticed only Brainiac was the only conservative who stood up to this bullying while the others remained silent. Props to him and I will remember it next time when you losers are all whining when one of your racists friends gets banned and you start weeping from your vagina.
Now that is out of the way let's get back to the issue at hand. My whole point from the beginning was that the city has every right to decide what a business\homeowner does or what kind of business\homeowner is allowed in their city. which was what I was pointing out when you banned me for no reason.
In my town:
1. I own my land and house but I can't have livestock on my property. Damn majority bullies...
2. I own my land and house but I can't have a junkyard in my front yard. Damn majority bullies...
3. I own my land and house but I can't have a pond in my yard. Damn majority bullies..
4. I own my land and house and those ****ers are making me keep my yard mowed...damn majority bullies
5. If you own a bar\restaurant you can't sell alcohol after 1AM . Those ****ing majority bullies...
6. I own my own business but the city has decided it looks shitty so they are going to confiscate it and build nice new condominiums. Those damn Supreme Court majority bullies.
BUT MY PROPERTY RIGHTS
What you aren't getting Kyle is not that I agree or disagree with bans or laws is that I am smart enough to know that they have the right to impose such things and if they bother me that much then I need to move out in the country or to a new city. That's life...