The first two players listed are outside linebackers, where we have two probowlers under the age of thirty. The third player of need is a THEORETICAL need if Branden Albert leaves (though he just said publicly - and passionately - that he wants to stay in KC). My god, Adam Teicher needs to be put out to pasture.
Here is the real list:
1. Geno Smith - QB is the only need that the Chiefs cannot address in free agency or the later rounds.
2. Tyler Wilson - Same as above.
3. Matt Barkley - Hey, I guess backup QB to Geno or Wilson will be a need, too. Take him in the second or third.
4. Mike Glennon - see above.
5. Tyler Bray - see above.
6. Landry Jones - throw him and Cassel in a pit with one knife and have them fight to the death. Winner gets to clean up the horseshit at Arrowhead from the chick riding around.