Anyone in the KC area needing some dental work done, thought I'd put this out there. The 4th year students at school are needing pt's for board exams. Here is the info.
The UMKC School of Dentistry is offering free dental screenings Saturday, January 26. To qualify for a screening, patients must:
· Be over 18 years old
· Be in overall good health, not receving chemotherapy or radiation
· Not be wearing braces of orthodontic appliances that cannot be removed from the mouth
· Not have or need dentures
· Have at least 16 teeth, including back molar teeth
· Be available on Sunday, March 17th and/or Monday, March 18th for a four-hour morning or afternoon session
Qualified patients will receive services as part of the students' dental board exam.
Dental Board Exam Screening
Saturday, January 26th
UMKC School of Dentistry
650 E. 25th Street; Kansas City, MO 64108
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
**Patients must call 816-200-2278 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
to schedule a screening appointment