got some play in just now with Sofa King.
I do have a few concerns about the game, and together, if they aren't improved, will likely keep me from playing the game much.
1. The FOV is way too low. I generally play 3rd person games at max or near max zoom out. even at max its terribly up close.
2. You cant move when attacking, in general this is an OK mechanic, but in POE there is a relatively long delay after attacking before I can move again in this game.
3. Overall, the animations/movement/mob movement seems clunky. needs polish, needs to be more fast paced
4. The map system is a bit clunky as well... there is no way to bring up a FULL overview map of the zone you are in. You can get a small map in the corner, and an expanded map view that overlays your entire screen (gets in the way even at low opacity) but no true FULL screen map.
Now that I have said that, there are some things I like.
1. The entire gem system and how the gems (active skills/supporting skills) intertwine. Very original and mix and match options are endless.
2. The passive skill system, again, implemented in a unique way that have me looking forward to exploring the endless options. Both systems combine bring an unprecedented amount of character customization.
3. A true global chat system, which breeds player interaction, and of course, its fully optional, as you can turn it off if you wish.