hmmmmm I'll just hit the major issues
1. End the drug war. Both sides love it. It makes them look tough on crime and gets police unions and prison builders on their side. Bonus points because it would reduce government spending dramatically.
2. No unnecessary wars. I'm not a pacifist. There are certain conflicts where we should use our military and others where shouldn't (Afghanistan vs Iraq). More bonus points for reducing government spending.
3. End corporate personhood. I'll believe corporations are people when Texas executes one. Neither side will do anything about that.
4. Publicly funded elections. No union contributions, no PAC or Super PAC money. We need to take the fundraising out of politics.
5. Reduce/eliminate corporate welfare. Special tax breaks are killing municipalities and federal government revenue. If it's a fledgling industry or actually needs subsidies that's fine but the race to the bottom needs to stop. Hey, more deficit reduction here.
6. Single payor health care like France's system. We spend entirely too much on healthcare for piss poor results.
7. Gay marriage. It's 2013, if you're against it, then you are ****ing retard.
8. Civil rights. Our nation has been creeping more and more towards a police state since the introduction of the drug war. We need to place higher priority on privacy and the 4th amendment.