Thread: Electronics Headphones
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 08:05 AM   #12
The Poz The Poz is offline
Veteran
 
The Poz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Toronto
Casino cash: $6210
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC.chief View Post
I read somewhere that those headphones are "too bright" or simply put the treble is super high. Also heard they aren't incredibly comfortable for extended use. What do you think?
I actually find them to be quite comfortable. Very light weight. No issues with the sound whatsoever. The only thing is that it doesn't have a remote so when I'm on the go I need to manually skip songs/adjust volume so I just keep then at the office. They may have updated them since I purchased mine a couple years back.
I use my Marshall Majors when walking around only for the remote and mic. They were cheaper ($100) with decent sound but not comfortable at all. Need to take them off after a little while.
I also have the Beats Tour earphones. I got these as a wedding party gift. Killer sound but again, no remote to skip songs/adjust volume which is a big negative for me.
I would spend some time testing them all out.
Posts: 1,932
The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.The Poz Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote