Originally Posted by Coogs
Re-sign Albert and Bowe.
Using their positions...
1. Smith QB. Only off by 3 spots to Pilly at #4.
34. Ertz TE or Hopkins WR. Give Smith weapons.
63. Eddy Lacy RB. Charles and Lacy as a 1-2 combo behind our offensive line
95. (comp pick if it happens) Marquise Goodwin WR. Burner to stretch the field.
4th - 7th rounds for some defenders.
Re-sign Albert and Bowe. DRC will hit FA this year and is Andy's buddy so he is in the red and gold next year.
1) Geno Smith, QB; West Virginia
2) Terrance Williams, WR; Baylor--is a threat both short and deep. Led the nation in receiving yardage (even with RG3 gone)
3a) Kevin Reddick, ILB; North Carolina-- 85 tackles, 18.5 tackles for a loss, 6.5 sacks, two forced fumbles and six passes breakup this year
3b) Da'Rick Rogers, WR; Tennessee Tech-- likes to get high, Hali and Houston will love him; dynamic receiver who would otherwise be a first round talent if it weren't for bong hits--if we are getting a QB, lets get him awesome weapons, and lets face it, Baldwin didn't get it together
4) Tony Jefferson, S; Oklahoma--versatile safety that could work well with Berry
5) Quanterus Smith, DE/OLB; Western Kentucky--a bit undersized as a DE, but could play well as an aggressive OLB, 12.5 sacks and 18.5 tackles for loss; injury (ACL tear late in the year) has him dropping on the draft boards
6) Colby Cameron, QB; Louisiana Tech--need someone to backup Geno and this kid can toss the rock (he was actually more accurate than Geno this past year)
7a) Christine Michael, RB; Texas A&M--he's got a girl's name so he runs fast and angry.
7b) Joe Madsen, C; West Virginia-- decent center who is used to getting Geno the rock, nice backup to Hudson