Got some numbers, perhaps I won the Commercial/Drivel combo-pack on 610 this morning.... I got in the truck at 6:44am in Lee's Summit and stepped out at 7:26am in the parking garage in downtown KC. In that there were 17:54 seconds of "talk." I use the term loosely because this is what I heard:
* Commercials were playing when I got into the truck
* Next they went into a long dialog about the upcoming "Top 10" list for MT
* Got the news update - that was informative
* I know somebody got a free camera shoved up his furnaces' ass (and that's good evidently)
* Then it's going to be signing day, but most of that was about the girls who take tha faxes off the machine, so I didn't count that time. We all know we'd **** any of those girls if given the chance. This is unless they talked as much as these guys did.
* More on the Top 10 (and how we all know know what MT's going to do mostly, so we're to focus on 2-10. OK!
* Then there was a VERY circular debate about BA and does he deserve $10M a year.
No offense to the fine Bob at 610 and his posse, but I didn't leave the truck any better for the cause. I appreciated the fact that some clown in Baltimore thinks either 13 or 19 years (he didn't recall the exact number of years the doode said) is too long to wait for a SB parade.. Yeah, I agree,
Mr. Baltimore guy! And I can appreciate a quick reference to the fax girls, I like it as much as the next person, but don't drag it out.
Perhaps the facts are this; those 18'ish minutes of content in 40'ish minutes (let's call it 50%) reflected a slow sports day, the Kansas City area is just having a slow sports week (so we focus on BA!), or these guys just weren't on their radio game this morning...