2. It isn't the "British spelling." It's just the spelling. Lasagne is the plural of lasagna (one noodle), as in "spaghetti" vs. "spaghetto." Lasagne is correct.
3. They probably didn't think about it, considering you can order horse off the menu in Italy. I went to a very nice restaurant in Milan over the holidays and we had horse. It's good.
4. I am not shocked Tesco was a terrible contributor. That place is evil.
5. The pork halal is ****ed up,
6. With as much meat as we (over) consume, what do people expect? You think you can really have billions of people eating cheap beef 7 days a week in perpetuity?