Originally Posted by stonedstooge
11 million AND any family members not living currently in the US can get the same status?. What's that drive the number up to 20 or 30 million?
So ****ing what? If you are scared of some uneducated, non-english speaking immigrant of taking your job, you need to research a career change. Every proposal says......
- They go to the back of the line.
- They pay a fine, back taxes.
- They pay taxes while they are in line waiting.
- they have to register and maintain their residence in a database.
- Learn English.
- They get no benefits as a citizen until they actually are a citizen. Which as of right now could be 11 years.
Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.