Originally Posted by cosmo20002
Saying that it is "really quite toxic" is REALLY misleading. There are lots of things that are toxic in high doses that cause no threat (or are even quite necessary for good health) in lower quantities. Pure water (with no flouride) can kill you if you drink enough of it.
The main ingredient in rat poison? Not flouride. If rats were killed that easily by tiny amounts of flouride, we'd eradicate them by having them drink our water.
Dark chocolate is toxic to dogs. So are grapes. Yet we can eat them!
Really comparing water to fluoride for toxic levels? wow...you can become informed if you like here...
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson