Originally Posted by Buck
Shit I don't want to over react to this, would it really **** me up if it was a hernia and I decided to wait til Monday to see if it goes away? I can go to urgent care now and get it checked.
I had a similar thing. Started friday night and I began running a temp about 2 am monday morning. I went to ER and wound up with a twisted testicle and had surgery within an hour. They told me if I waited another six hours I'd have lost that nut. here's a wiki on the condition;
Either way I would wait it out, but if you begin having other symptoms (like fever) I'd suggest you get into ER.