Originally Posted by Pestilence
The Chiefs receive 3rd and 6th round comp picks (FACT).
The Chiefs trade Brandon Albert to the Dolphins for a 2nd round pick in 2013 and a 3rd round pick in 2014. (ASSUMPTION)
The Chiefs trade their 1st round pick (#1) to the Bills for their 1st round (#8), 2nd round (#41) and their 2nd round pick in 2014. The Bills draft Geno Smith.
1. Lane Johnson, OT, Oklahoma - LT is a glaring need now....thanks Alex Smith. Johnson has the highest ceiling of the top 3 LTs in this draft. I think the Chiefs would rather trade down and get a LT than stay put at 1.1 and draft one. Johnson starts day one and Allen moves to RT.
2. Margus Hunt, DE, SMU - Even after the DeVito signing.....we still don't have a ton of quality depth at the DE position. Jackson is more than likely gone after this season.
2. Zach Ertz, TE, Stanford - Moeaki is an unknown.....still. Fasano and Ertz give Alex Smith his security blankets.
3. Jon Bostic, ILB, Florida
3. Barrett Jones, C, Alabama
4. Phillip Thomas, S, Fresno State
5. Kenny Stills, WR, Oklahoma
6. Zac Dysert, QB, Miami of Ohio
6. Brandon Jenkins, DE/OLB, Florida State
7. Theo Riddick, RB, Notre Dame
I love this except the RB pick.
The TE would again signify this regime didn't pick Moeaki and he hasn't done anything but get hurt.
We DO need another OC. People don't realize, Hudson may not be ready for the start of the season. We need quality guys that may have to play right away.
I would love to have three new QB's to start the season. Bye Ricky, you can lose that number.
Yes, we need a starting ILB. No brainier.
And Andy loves him some speed @ WR.
Play makers and needs filled. Awesome. But what do I know.