Thread: Movies and TV Oblivion
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 03:26 PM   #49
Valiant Valiant is offline
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'
 
Valiant's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Kansas City
Casino cash: $52
Besides picking out 90% of the plot from the commercials and the other 10% after half way through it wadnt all bad.

Hot women. Droid phone as the villain and good cgi.. it is a good time waist.
Posts: 14,990
Valiant wants to die in a aids tree fire.Valiant wants to die in a aids tree fire.Valiant wants to die in a aids tree fire.Valiant wants to die in a aids tree fire.Valiant wants to die in a aids tree fire.Valiant wants to die in a aids tree fire.Valiant wants to die in a aids tree fire.Valiant wants to die in a aids tree fire.Valiant wants to die in a aids tree fire.Valiant wants to die in a aids tree fire.Valiant wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote