04-26-2013, 08:13 AM
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Pflugerville, TX
Casino cash: $5000
Well, a lot I picked was way off, but actually I got quite a few things right:
- Got the first four players right, just the wrong order.
- I had Miami trading their first taking a DE, just not Jordan.
- I had the Vikings drafting Sharrif Floyd and Xavier Rhodes while trading all their picks until the 5th, but didn't have them also getting Patterson.
- Had the Bills as the only team to draft a QB in the first, but had the wrong one.
- Rams trading up for Austin from 16 then trading down from 22 to recoup a pick.
- Kyle Long in the first
- Packers drafting a 5T DE, just thought Jones would already be gone
- Lions drafting a LDE, just wrong one
- Oakland trading out of three with only extra pick this year is a second. I had them drafting Hayden, but with the second they gained, not in the first.
- Eifert "slipping" past 20.
- Atlanta trading up, but I was way off on that one
- got 16/32 position : pick combos right.
- got 9 offensive linemen in the first right