Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe
Real top ten reasons to be excited:
1. Alex Smith might realize he sucks and quit
2. Andy Reid might burp up a coach who doesn't think Alex Smith is a good QB
3. Eric Fisher might sit on Branden Albert's shoulders to form the tallest LT in the NFL
4. Might not lose defensive starters to murder-suicides this year
5. Will be fun to watch transition to a roster of 52 TEs and FBs
6. Andy Reid ate the bones
7. Only have to watch 16 games
8. Dontari Poe will look great in KC Wolf costume
9. Jamaal Charles only has two ACLs; much lower risk of tearing one than if he had 50 or 60 ACLs
10. Maybe we'll bring in Tyler Thigpen to run the pistol!!!!!
and....ignore. Sigh of contentment...moving on.