Originally Posted by BossChief
1) Bowe still being here for his prime in a passing offense
2) Houston in a 1 gap attacking scheme instead of dropping into coverage. All pro possibility
3) Jamaal Charles behind this line
4) Eric Berry a year removed from the acl and being used properly
5) Kelce helping to stalemate Von Miller, JJ Watt and Demarcus Ware with Eric Fisher while giving us multiple tight end looks that can catch and block effectively
6) Alex Myth is better than Kyle Orton and I thought we could make the playoffs with Orton last year if we re-signed him
7) This offensive line just raping folks
8) The defense (as a whole) playing in a scheme that best fits their individual strengths
9) Brandon Flowers having a career year...feasting on inaccurate passes by quarterbacks that should be under a lot of pressure
10) the last two draft classes players that should have defining years (good or bad) such as Allen Bailey, Jerrell Powe, Hudson, Allen, Baldwin and Stephenson.
This is the best list I've seen so far and much of the same as I can get excited for. Number 6) would be down the list or off it.