Top Ten Reasons To Be Really Excited For 2013
View Single Post
05-15-2013, 05:54 PM
NICE AND COOL OUTSIDE!!!
Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2016206544
Originally Posted by
Real top ten reasons to be excited:
1. Alex Smith might realize he sucks and quit
2. Andy Reid might burp up a coach who doesn't think Alex Smith is a good QB
3. Eric Fisher might sit on Branden Albert's shoulders to form the tallest LT in the NFL
4. Might not lose defensive starters to murder-suicides this year
5. Will be fun to watch transition to a roster of 52 TEs and FBs
6. Andy Reid ate the bones
7. Only have to watch 16 games
8. Dontari Poe will look great in KC Wolf costume
9. Jamaal Charles only has two ACLs; much lower risk of tearing one than if he had 50 or 60 ACLs
10. Maybe we'll bring in Tyler Thigpen to run the pistol!!!!!
11. LJ was only one letter from LJS
12. LJS' are still present in the KC metro & chances are great they still will be, next season.
BFF I added a few - not to rhyme bite your humor -
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Simply Red