BFF I added a few - not to rhyme bite your humor -
Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe
Real top ten reasons to be excited:
1. Alex Smith might realize he sucks and quit
2. Andy Reid might burp up a coach who doesn't think Alex Smith is a good QB
3. Eric Fisher might sit on Branden Albert's shoulders to form the tallest LT in the NFL
4. Might not lose defensive starters to murder-suicides this year
5. Will be fun to watch transition to a roster of 52 TEs and FBs
6. Andy Reid ate the bones
7. Only have to watch 16 games
8. Dontari Poe will look great in KC Wolf costume
9. Jamaal Charles only has two ACLs; much lower risk of tearing one than if he had 50 or 60 ACLs
10. Maybe we'll bring in Tyler Thigpen to run the pistol!!!!!
11. LJ was only one letter from LJS
12. LJS' are still present in the KC metro & chances are great they still will be, next season.
* The Chiefs have more player-committed murder-suicides than playoff victories in the past two decades.
* During last year's meltdown against the Colts in the post season, it looked like the injuries slider was turned up to 100% and they were carting bodies off the field like they were filming B-roll for "The Strain".
* Brodie Croyle (!) is the only quarterback drafted by the team to start a game for them since the mid-80's...and he barely beat out Damon Huard in the process. Croyle then promptly lost all six of his starts. He couldn't even beat out Tyler Thigpen once he returned from injury.