Originally Posted by mlyonsd
This pie in the sky idea that the average middle class working man is going to benefit in the long run is total bull shit.
Wellll I'm a middle class worker. Here's how I have or will benefit....
- No pre-existing conditions.
- No cap on benefits. If I or a member of my family need to battle cancer, they will get the help they need.
- Insurance companies can't drop me or my family if we get sick.
- Carrying my 21 year old son on my health insurance. He may never need it but he gets in a car wreck and in the hospital for a couple of days, he could rack up some serious debt. Not a good way to start out life. One less thing to worry about as a parent.
- Insurance companies have to spend at least 80% of all revenue on healthcare. If they go over, we get a refund. I've already got two checks, one for $325 and another for $110.
- A shitload of preventive services will be free. Googled the list.http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskf...uspsabrecs.htm
Thats better than what I got right now. Better than most working people will ever get from their insurance plan withotu Obamacare passing.
Why doesn't the items in this list benefit you or your family?