Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Wellll I'm a middle class worker. Here's how I have or will benefit....
- No pre-existing conditions.
- No cap on benefits. If I or a member of my family need to battle cancer, they will get the help they need.
- Insurance companies can't drop me or my family if we get sick.
- Carrying my 21 year old son on my health insurance. He may never need it but he gets in a car wreck and in the hospital for a couple of days, he could rack up some serious debt. Not a good way to start out life. One less thing to worry about as a parent.
- Insurance companies have to spend at least 80% of all revenue on healthcare. If they go over, we get a refund. I've already got two checks, one for $325 and another for $110.
- A shitload of preventive services will be free. Googled the list.http://www.uspreventiveservicestaskf...uspsabrecs.htm
Thats better than what I got right now. Better than most working people will ever get from their insurance plan withotu Obamacare passing.
Why doesn't the items in this list benefit you or your family?
1. N/A. We already have to health insurance policies.
2. With our limits the chances of running out of benefits is low. If I reach the $2 million mark I doubt I'll feel much like living.
3. N/A. I have one kid left just starting college and I always could keep him on my policy as long as he's in school.
4. I'd call BS but whatever. I'd be anxious to know how many others have received checks from their insurance companies. I'd bet the increase in your premiums outweigh your checks.
5. LOL, nothing is free. That's what you don't seem to understand.
My insurance costs have increased at levels never before because of Obamacare. You're pretending everyone will benefit from the items you listed, and that isn't true. I'm not saying some won't benefit from what you listed, but by the far majority won't.