1) your medical bills were already at record high levels before anyone had ever even heard of Obama
2) your medical bills rose to even higher levels yet, before Obama care was passed
3) if obama care never existed your medical bills would continue to rise at the high rates they have been rising at
4) the exchanges which will give everyone the opportunity to negotiate better proices, and actually lower our rates do not get implemented till 2014, so we haven't had a chance to see how the theory of competition and supply vs demand will affect prices...but there is almost no way that these exchanges will cause an increase in prices...it wouldnt make any sense....and even if there is an increase in proces AT LEAST WE ****ING TRIED SOMETHING to lower prices....
5) I have yet to hear of any better ideas, so I am open to any solutions but simply repealing obama care (without at least trying to let the exchanges do their job for a couple of years) and offering nothing to the people in return is un acceptable
**** Left CP 9-4-2013 **** Mod Harassment, requested by a more "in" user