Originally Posted by mlyonsd
1. N/A. We already have to health insurance policies.
2. With our limits the chances of running out of benefits is low. If I reach the $2 million mark I doubt I'll feel much like living.
3. N/A. I have one kid left just starting college and I always could keep him on my policy as long as he's in school.
4. I'd call BS but whatever. I'd be anxious to know how many others have received checks from their insurance companies. I'd bet the increase in your premiums outweigh your checks.
5. LOL, nothing is free. That's what you don't seem to understand.
My insurance costs have increased at levels never before because of Obamacare. You're pretending everyone will benefit from the items you listed, and that isn't true. I'm not saying some won't benefit from what you listed, but by the far majority won't.
Interesting. Most people and I think the vast majority would benefit from that list. You are letting your hatred of Obama cloud your judgement.
#4 the employer can keep the money from the insurance company and apply it to lower your premiums in the future or give out checks. It's the employers choice. I'm sure most companies will keep it and not even tell you. The companies I work for have no choice.