Originally Posted by Pawnmower
SInce you seem to like answering questions with questions:
1) were your rates rising BEFORE Obama care?
2) do you think your rates wouldve risen without the passage of Obama care?
3) do you think insurance exchanges and getting everyone into the insurance pool (like Massachusetts) has any chance to lower costs?
4) do you think that having a choice between many health care insurance companies and being able to switch plans more easily would help competition , and MAYBE reduce prices ?
1 and 2) yes but not as steeply.
3) under Obamacare not a chance. In some hippy co-op world where we all hold hands and do what is best, possibly.
4)I am ALL for this one, didn't need Obamacare for this though. This problem was a result of earlier govt protectionism of big insurance that should have never been in place.