Originally Posted by Donger
There's really no tangible difference in nutrient loss between a microwave and a conventional oven. The problem comes when people over-heat their food in a microwave.
Anyway, there is no toxicity. Zero. If there were, people would be dropping dead from "microwave poisoning" like flies. Of course, that little nugget is apparently ignored by the kookers.
Nah it wouldn't kill you in one fell swoop, it takes a while to develop the Carcinoma. Rome wasn't built in a day Donger.
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father ... And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
"If the people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson