St Joe has a lot to offer. First place I would stop would be the Tourism center. They give you maps with Every site to see plus coupons.
1. Patty House is a must- Jesse James house in the back is pretty cool to see.
2. Have your lunch at the Remington Nature center- nice musuem and picnic tables right on the river. Great view.
3. Fireman musuem- Free but you have to call for a tour.
4. Poney Express musuem- great history- close to Patty house too.
5. Glore musuem- crazy stuff to see- part of a group of musuems in the old hospitol.
6. Pyro Joes- best place to get fireworks!!
Last edited by Halfcan; 07-26-2013 at 04:30 PM..