Originally Posted by Marcellus
Keep in mind, this is not a jailhouse snitch telling a story he heard from Hernandez this is an accomplice. If he didn't do anything why is he out to save his neck again? What is the argument, he pulled the trigger I didnt? Either way its capital murder.
I am getting the vibe you don't think Hernandez is innocent, you only question the evidence, which is fine.
So assuming Hernandez did commit the crime (which I think we all believe) and there are at least 2 eye witnesses and at least one is talking, they will know things about the crime that would not otherwise be known. They will have other evidence as a result as well.
Its not a difficult thing to prosecute, my guess is Hernandez pleas out at some point.
The 2 accomplices issue cant be overstated, no way these guys "stick together" and don't roll. I am guessing both guys roll for a sentence agreement. Hernandez is the "boss" in this case, he called his boys up to help him solve his problem, and was the driving force in this whole thing.
Not to mention I am guessing he is going to get just clobbered with other charges in the other cases. Dude is toast.
Types of evidence just based off whats being released.
1. Hired a cleaning crew for his house the day after.
2. GF seen leaving the house with items (possible testimony against Hernandez when she realizes the crap she is in).
3. Video surveillance recovered from "smashed" system at the home showing them with what appear to be weapons.
4. Cell phone evidence.
5. Surveillance of them leaving the industrial area.
6. Murder weapon from second murder recovered from another woman who will no doubtedly testify as to where it came from if she hasn't already as part of the GJ hearing.
7. Vehicle believed to be used in other murder hid at uncles garage.
8. Cousin purchased ticket for one of the accomplices to leave town.
9. Hernandez rented vehicle for other accomplice to leave town.
10. Shell casing in rented car.
Just those items alone will get you convicted in two murders.
Then add in the other case where he shot a guy in the face.
He's toast for sure!