I think we need to decide whether we're accepting the trades for Edgar Jones and Jonathan Baldwin. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm accepting both.
Here is my 53 man roster:
* Out with the trash, in with hope.
Bernard Pierce (Ravens)
Knile Davis (R)
* Davis is my only addition here.
* Not happy with my FB situation, obviously.
A. J. Jenkins
Terrance Williams (Cowboys #4) (R)
Josh Boyce (New England #4) (R)
* I parted ways with David Reed after he bounced around from the bottom of one depth chart to the bottom of another for a few years. I'm hoping that Williams or Boyce will fare better. I'm not optimistic about Jenkins, but at least he's not Baldwin.
Julius Thomas (Broncos)
* I like the idea of converting a college basketball player to TE. In the meantime, I have a couple of serviceable to good vets.
Nate Potter (Cardinals)
Terron Armstead (R)
Oday Aboushi (R)
* I sure hope the Chiefs sign Albert long term. If not, chances are good that I'll be revisiting the offensive line in next year's draft, although the rookies might pan out.
David DeCastro (Steelers)
Kraig Urbik (Bills)
* I think I'm set at guard.
* I'm still optimistic here.
* No big worries at either kicker position and Colquitt should be set for a while with his new contract.
Sanders Comings (R) *IRdtR*
* I'm not sure if Commings is a FS or a SS, but I listed him here.
* I'm too thin at SS, but at least he's a good one.
Alterraun Verner (Titans)
Johnny Patrick (Saints)
* I like my CBs a lot.
Cornellius Carradine (49ers) (R) (NFI)
* I've got solid starters here, and when Carradine comes back from his non-football injury, I'm hopeful that he can be a third pass rushing stud.
Sean Lee (Cowboys)
Vince Williams (Steelers) (R)
* This is another strength area. Top notch starters with promising younger backups.
Sheldon Richardson (Jets) (R)
Kendall Reyes (Chargers)
Karl Klug (Titans)
* If $Rich pans out, this position group could move from serviceable to a strength area.
Alameda Ta'amu (Cardinals)
* I'm pretty weak at NT
Ryan Swope *retired*
“The American people are tired of liars and people who pretend to be something they’re not.” - Hillary Clinton