View Single Post
Old 04-25-2005, 08:50 PM   #14
Inspector Inspector is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: K.C.
Casino cash: $5075
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metrolike
Holy shit! Monoxide poisoning is a bitch. Didn't you guys smell the gas? Glad you're OK. Did any of the roommates die?
CO2 is a by product of the gas burning.

The gas could be deadly, but it would need to be burned to create carbon monoxide.

Either way, good thing all turned out OK.
Posts: 7,269
Inspector Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Inspector Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Inspector Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Inspector Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Inspector Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Inspector Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Inspector Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Inspector Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Inspector Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Inspector Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Inspector Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote