Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Ed & Dave Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2010, 09:40 AM   Topic Starter
B_Ambuehl B_Ambuehl is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Casino cash: $5000
Did you over-react to the work of Casshole?

Against Seattle and Arizona?

From reading this board it sounds like Cassell just won the MVP trophy, but when I look at his stats for the last 2 football games this is what I find:

Denver: 17-31 196 1-0
St Louis: 15-29 184 1-1

That's barely 50% completion percentage against 2 shitty football teams WITH an outstanding running game behind him.

When I look at his record I don't think he's won a football game when he didn't get at least 140 rushing yards to support him.

The fact is Seattle and Arizona can make anybody look good. Hell, Alex Smith went for ~300 yds and 3 TDs last week vs Seattle.

At some point Casshole's gonna have to prove he can win a football game by himself without much of a running game against a good defense playing coverage. Opposing teams routinely sell out on the run when they face us. When you're only completing ~50% of your passes vs the kind of coverage he's been getting I think there are legitimate questions whether he's capable of doing that.

"But casshole is so tough and he's become a leader blah blah blah". ****ing trent dilfer was tough and a leader too. Doesn't make him a good QB. Hell, Tim Tebow's tough and a leader. Doesn't make him an NFL player.

Flame away.
Posts: 2,097
B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:42 AM   #2
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $6119
Dude HELLOOO!! Peter King says he's in the running for MVP. Never question the KING!
__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 18,261
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:43 AM   #3
chiefsnorth chiefsnorth is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Casino cash: $5000
Oh, there's no need to flame... This post is gay enough as it is.
Posts: 1,808
chiefsnorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chiefsnorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chiefsnorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chiefsnorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chiefsnorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chiefsnorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chiefsnorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chiefsnorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chiefsnorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chiefsnorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chiefsnorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:43 AM   #4
Lzen Lzen is offline
MVP
 
Lzen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Earth
Casino cash: $5297
While its true that Cassel still has a lot to prove, I believe that he has come a long way as a QB. One thing that you can't measure is his leadership. He has really stepped up in that regard this season. He is definitely maturing.
__________________
I haven't seen a beatin' like that since somebody stuck a banana in my pants and turned a monkey loose.
Posts: 30,262
Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.Lzen is too fat/Omaha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:46 AM   #5
B_Ambuehl B_Ambuehl is offline
Veteran
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Casino cash: $5000
If you really want a true measure of how good a player is just ask people that have to compete against him.

Do you think coaches, players, (and even fans) in our division fear Matt Cassell??

I've heard Norv talk about Cassell and this offense and there was no question he hopes KC keeps Cassell as long as possible.
__________________
Who's decision was it to fire Romeo" - Coleman

C Hunt: "It was my decision but it was one that Scott agreed with"

LOL
Posts: 2,097
B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.B_Ambuehl is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #6
loochy loochy is offline
That's what she said.
 
loochy's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: TECKSIS
Casino cash: $6119
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl View Post
If you really want a true measure of how good a player is just ask people that have to compete against him.

Do you think coaches, players, (and even fans) in our division fear Matt Cassell??

I've heard Norv talk about Cassell and this offense and there was no question he hopes KC keeps Cassell as long as possible.
Is he related to this guy?

__________________
Please note that any racist, sexist, or otherwise outrageous opinions expressed in this post have been made for comedic or trolling purposes only and are not the actual opinions of loochy or any affiliated entities. Reader discretion is advised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut View Post
yeah i may be a retard but I'll be the one banging your girlfriend when you're out with your friends.
Posts: 18,261
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:54 AM   #7
Brock Brock is offline
Do it.
 
Brock's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Larryville
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl View Post
I've heard Norv talk about Cassell and this offense and there was no question he hopes KC keeps Cassell as long as possible.
Link.
Posts: 42,713
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:56 AM   #8
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Link.
No $3it.
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 50,152
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 12:15 AM   #9
Micjones Micjones is offline
Whose house?
 
Micjones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5010
Sure, lining up against Seattle/Arizona is a recipe for plug-and-play QB success.
Ask the following:

[vs. SEA]
1. Phillip Rivers, 55% completion percentage, 2 picks, 80 QB Rating (SD Loss)
2. Jay Cutler, 44% completion percentage, 0 TD's, 69 QB Rating (CHI Loss)

[vs. ARI]
1. Drew Brees, more INT's than TD's (NO Loss)
2. Kyle Orton, under 50% completion percentage, 0 TD's 3 picks (DEN Loss)

Don't give Cassel any credit. Forget his season statistics while you're at it.
Higher SEASON QB Rating than:
Both Mannings, Brees, Roethlisberger, Ryan, Flacco, Orton, Schaub and Garrard.
Still not good enough. Brilliant...
__________________
It's like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong.
Posts: 15,284
Micjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliMicjones 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 12:28 AM   #10
RippedmyFlesh RippedmyFlesh is offline
Veteran
 
RippedmyFlesh's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: New York
Casino cash: $5025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micjones View Post
Sure, lining up against Seattle/Arizona is a recipe for plug-and-play QB success.
Ask the following:

[vs. SEA]
1. Phillip Rivers, 55% completion percentage, 2 picks, 80 QB Rating (SD Loss)
2. Jay Cutler, 44% completion percentage, 0 TD's, 69 QB Rating (CHI Loss)

[vs. ARI]
1. Drew Brees, more INT's than TD's (NO Loss)
2. Kyle Orton, under 50% completion percentage, 0 TD's 3 picks (DEN Loss)

Don't give Cassel any credit. Forget his season statistics while you're at it.
Higher SEASON QB Rating than:
Both Mannings, Brees, Roethlisberger, Ryan, Flacco, Orton, Schaub and Garrard.
Still not good enough. Brilliant...
After dropping an appendix and winning a regular season game maybe donating a kidney before a playoff win will be enough.
Posts: 2,911
RippedmyFlesh would the whole thing.RippedmyFlesh would the whole thing.RippedmyFlesh would the whole thing.RippedmyFlesh would the whole thing.RippedmyFlesh would the whole thing.RippedmyFlesh would the whole thing.RippedmyFlesh would the whole thing.RippedmyFlesh would the whole thing.RippedmyFlesh would the whole thing.RippedmyFlesh would the whole thing.RippedmyFlesh would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:23 AM   #11
T-post Tom T-post Tom is offline
10K. Well, さようなら.
 
T-post Tom's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo. Milk/Honey/Gazland
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl View Post
If you really want a true measure of how good a player is just ask people that have to compete against him.

Do you think coaches, players, (and even fans) in our division fear Matt Cassell??

I've heard Norv talk about Cassell and this offense and there was no question he hopes KC keeps Cassell as long as possible.
Norv Turner? Norv "f'ng" Turner? And not even a direct quote? That's the best you got?
Posts: 9,999
T-post Tom Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.T-post Tom Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.T-post Tom Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.T-post Tom Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.T-post Tom Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.T-post Tom Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.T-post Tom Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.T-post Tom Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.T-post Tom Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.T-post Tom Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.T-post Tom Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:42 AM   #12
Short Leash Hootie Short Leash Hootie is offline
Banned
 
Short Leash Hootie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dallas, Texas
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl View Post
I've heard Norv talk about Cassell and this offense and there was no question he hopes KC keeps Cassell as long as possible.
link?
Posts: 27,879
Short Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < CasselShort Leash Hootie < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:01 AM   #13
Pawnmower Pawnmower is online now
MVP
 
Pawnmower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Northern California
Casino cash: $7498
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Ambuehl View Post
If you really want a true measure of how good a player is just ask people that have to compete against him.
Using your logic, let's find out what the CP community thinks of you....Lets really get a 'true measure' of your value here...

Howsa bout I start?

You make me want to take a shit on your keyboard and then force you to type an apology letter to every single person who clicked on this thread. Not a solid, well formed shit you would be like happy with after it is done. One of those shits that doesn't smell right and is about half liquid and half solid and you aren't completely satisfied when its over.
__________________
-------------------
(Your company name here)
Posts: 14,024
Pawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < CasselPawnmower < Cassel
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:48 AM   #14
Rausch Rausch is offline
MVP
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $6048
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
While its true that Cassel still has a lot to prove, I believe that he has come a long way as a QB. One thing that you can't measure is his leadership. He has really stepped up in that regard this season. He is definitely maturing.
1/2 way through the season I didn't see $3it to make me think he'd make a Green-like turn around.

Well, in only year two, with MUCH less starting experience and a much worse offensive line, Casshole put up better numbers than Green.

I shouldn't say that I do believe but the last 5 or 6 games he's given us reason to believe...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 50,152
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:44 AM   #15
R Clark R Clark is offline
Starter
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Casino cash: $5000
check out the drops
Posts: 51
R Clark is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.R Clark is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.