Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Daru's Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2012, 08:42 PM   Topic Starter
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $9520
Hamas Bat-Signal

It's time. The decrepit state of the franchise demands your wit and vitriol.

You've held true to your word, and now it's appropriate to come back and unleash fury and vengeance on the fraud that this Scott mother****ing Pioli.
Posts: 47,124
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
Sfeihc Sfeihc is offline
It's All Good
 
Sfeihc's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Parts Unknown
Casino cash: $7964
This x 1000. Hamas, the times dictate a need for a man of your ambitions.
Posts: 2,936
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #3
KcMizzou KcMizzou is offline
Supporter
 
KcMizzou's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Parkville MO
Casino cash: $5270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfeihc View Post
This x 1000. Hamas, the times dictate a need for a man of your ambitions.
Such as poop scooping.

Posts: 54,696
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #4
notorious notorious is offline
I Lay Wood for a Living
 
notorious's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2005
Location: Who knows?
Casino cash: $13728
Yes.
Posts: 35,518
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #5
Coogs Coogs is offline
MVP
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Northern Kansas
Casino cash: $9774
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
It's time. The decrepit state of the franchise demands your wit and vitriol.

You've held true to your word, and now it's appropriate to come back and unleash fury and vengeance on the fraud that this Scott mother****ing Pioli.



Outstanding... and I couldn't agree more with the entire post!
Posts: 17,731
Coogs has disabled reputation
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #6
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
King of Ball Deflating BM's
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: #EveryDayIsDay1
Casino cash: $10093186
Just thought about Hamas today. Deez has always been my Doppelganger. Even if he is smarter than me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Well I was gonna blow and swallow instead of the usual gag and spit. But now it will be neither.
Posts: 50,295
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #7
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $9520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
Just thought about Hamas today. Deez has always been my Doppelganger. Even if he is smarter than me.
.

You're my boy, dude. What triggered this is that I found myself typing an Hamasism in another thread--"throwing 97 with movement"--to Saccofshit, of all offensive linemen from Utah...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 47,124
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:56 PM   #8
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
King of Ball Deflating BM's
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: #EveryDayIsDay1
Casino cash: $10093186
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
.

You're my boy, dude. What triggered this is that I found myself typing an Hamasism in another thread--"throwing 97 with movement"--to Saccofshit, of all offensive linemen from Utah...
The banner. The bench Cassel, Fire Pioli banner, all of it, made me think of him. He's missed right now. I don't argue or talk much about it anymore. I've rehashed those arguments here. But in the beginning? I remember. I know you do too.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Well I was gonna blow and swallow instead of the usual gag and spit. But now it will be neither.
Posts: 50,295
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #9
DeezNutz DeezNutz is offline
PermaBanned
 
DeezNutz's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Jouissance
Casino cash: $9520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
The banner. The bench Cassel, Fire Pioli banner, all of it, made me think of him. He's missed right now. I don't argue or talk much about it anymore. I've rehashed those arguments here. But in the beginning? I remember. I know you do too.
Yep. Great illustration of how this place can correct itself and offer tremendous value. Good dude.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgirl View Post
If you met me in person and didn't know who I was you would never guess it was me.
Posts: 47,124
DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.DeezNutz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 09:01 PM   #10
Mr. Flopnuts Mr. Flopnuts is offline
King of Ball Deflating BM's
 
Mr. Flopnuts's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: #EveryDayIsDay1
Casino cash: $10093186
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeezNutz View Post
Yep. Great illustration of how this place can correct itself and offer tremendous value. Good dude.
I am the forgotten drafturbater. I made my case and moved on. I just didn't have the energy you guys have had. Wish we were wrong...We wished in one hand and shit in the other...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Well I was gonna blow and swallow instead of the usual gag and spit. But now it will be neither.
Posts: 50,295
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:49 PM   #11
Reerun_KC Reerun_KC is offline
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!
 
Reerun_KC's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Kansas Jayhawks
Casino cash: $36501
Only if he wears a sign that says. "Vernon mother****ing Gholston" around his neck. Otherwise he can pound sand
Posts: 49,535
Reerun_KC has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reerun_KC has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reerun_KC has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reerun_KC has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reerun_KC has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reerun_KC has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reerun_KC has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reerun_KC has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reerun_KC has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reerun_KC has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Reerun_KC has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:54 PM   #12
DaneMcCloud DaneMcCloud is offline
Band
 
DaneMcCloud's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: The 'Wood
Casino cash: $27766
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
Only if he wears a sign that says. "Vernon mother****ing Gholston" around his neck. Otherwise he can pound sand
Oh, just shut the **** up.
Posts: 52,627
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:24 PM   #13
Simply Red Simply Red is offline
Gonzo = Sexy Bitch
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Casino cash: $2016463674
VARSITY
February 29th I believe. He won't buckle. But i'm pretty sure he's here, already.
Posts: 46,112
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #14
Raiderhader Raiderhader is online now
SteelSkull
 
Raiderhader's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Strawberry Hill
Casino cash: $14988
I guess I missed it. Why is Hamas not here?
__________________
"Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, and disregard of all the rules."

-- George Orwell, Shooting an Elephant
Posts: 18,264
Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Raiderhader 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 08:51 PM   #15
KcMizzou KcMizzou is offline
Supporter
 
KcMizzou's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Parkville MO
Casino cash: $5270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
I guess I missed it. Why is Hamas not here?
I think he lost a bet or something. Held true to his word.
Posts: 54,696
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:50 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.