Home Mail Chat Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012, 12:37 PM   Topic Starter
ASS11 ASS11 is online now
game manager a filthy animal
 
ASS11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $577
Save Our Chiefs anthem #3 - Oh KC, Can't Ya See?

This one's funny. To me, anyway.

Posts: 181,718
ASS11 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ASS11 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ASS11 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ASS11 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ASS11 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ASS11 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ASS11 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ASS11 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ASS11 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ASS11 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ASS11 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:46 PM   #2
Phobia
Guest
 

Casino cash: $
It's a fun one. Nice work.
Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #3
007 007 is offline
Shaken. Not stirred.
 
007's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: London
Casino cash: $35326
VARSITY
saweeeet
__________________
Tell me, what lunatic asylum did they let you out of?
Posts: 58,716
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:52 PM   #4
Rausch Rausch is offline
Angry Drunken Morlock
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $51762
Nice...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 62,960
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:54 PM   #5
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
In Search of a Life
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $34554
heh....nice work guys......but i can barely make it through that. The sad country music vibe makes me want to go cheat on my wife, kick the dog, abandon my kids and drown my sorrows away over a sixer of Falstaff.
__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 55,898
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:55 PM   #6
007 007 is offline
Shaken. Not stirred.
 
007's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: London
Casino cash: $35326
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
heh....nice work guys......but i can barely make it through that. The sad country music vibe makes me want to go cheat on my wife, kick the dog, abandon my kids and drown my sorrows away over a sixer of Falstaff.
The guy is doing this for free man. Would you stop shitting on every one of these new video threads?
__________________
Tell me, what lunatic asylum did they let you out of?
Posts: 58,716
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #7
aturnis aturnis is offline
MVP
 
aturnis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Iowa
Casino cash: $25911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guru View Post
The guy is doing this for free man. Would you stop shitting on every one of these new video threads?
I'm sure Tech nine, Mac Lethal, or Irv Da Phenom would do one for free also...
Posts: 13,397
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #8
Deberg_1990 Deberg_1990 is offline
In Search of a Life
 
Deberg_1990's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: San Antonio Tx.
Casino cash: $34554
Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
I'm sure Tech nine, Mac Lethal, or Irv Da Phenom would do one for free also...
Yea, i wonder if they are available?


__________________
Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning:

Matt once made a very nice play in Seattle where he spun away from a pass rusher and hit Bowe off his back foot for a first down.

One of the best plays Matt has ever made.
Posts: 55,898
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #9
007 007 is offline
Shaken. Not stirred.
 
007's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: London
Casino cash: $35326
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
I'm sure Tech nine, Mac Lethal, or Irv Da Phenom would do one for free also...
Bet they wouldn't.
__________________
Tell me, what lunatic asylum did they let you out of?
Posts: 58,716
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:09 PM   #10
BossChief BossChief is offline
AFCCG OR BUST
 
BossChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: BF Iowa
Casino cash: $34188
Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
I'm sure Tech nine, Mac Lethal, or Irv Da Phenom would do one for free also...
The absolute MOST we would hope for would be a mention in in part of a song or something....but like I said almost a month ago, its worth a try...a twitter handle with over 100,000 followers would surely get noticed and probably responded to.
__________________
"Youre out there playing against another man who is basically now trying to take your place and try and make your team lose a game and Im not having that. I am going to do whatever it takes to protect my island and protect my team, first and foremost. - Marcus Peters
Posts: 36,265
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #11
Easy 6 Easy 6 is offline
pie is never free
 
Easy 6's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: the drivers seat
Casino cash: $57875
Ugh... Muir snoozing in the booth again
Posts: 45,231
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:59 PM   #12
Phobia
Guest
 

Casino cash: $
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
heh....nice work guys......but i can barely make it through that. The sad country music vibe makes me want to go cheat on my wife, kick the dog, abandon my kids and drown my sorrows away over a sixer of Falstaff.
Technically, this song isn't even country. So you need to start complaining about Southern Rock too.
Posts: n/a
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:01 PM   #13
Rausch Rausch is offline
Angry Drunken Morlock
 
Rausch's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Jefferson City, mo., USA
Casino cash: $51762
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Technically, this song isn't even country. So you need to start complaining about Southern Rock too.
****ing local distributors don't sell Hamms anymore...
__________________
Quote:
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there."
Denver rookie QB John Elway, on Jack Lambert, after Lambert and the Steelers knocked Elway out of his first game as a pro (1983).
Quote:
Originally Posted by rico
I wish I always ended up at gay bars.
Posts: 62,960
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 01:02 PM   #14
aturnis aturnis is offline
MVP
 
aturnis's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Iowa
Casino cash: $25911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Technically, this song isn't even country. So you need to start complaining about Southern Rock too.
Yeah. Definitely country. Nowhere near southern rock... It stopped being southern rock once this guy started singing it.
Posts: 13,397
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 12:58 PM   #15
guitarmy21b guitarmy21b is offline
Starter
 
guitarmy21b's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Niceville, FL
Casino cash: $5025
I like this one more than the last one, mostly because of the Marshall Tucker parody. I wanna drink a beer with this guy.
Posts: 102
guitarmy21b is not part of the Right 53.guitarmy21b is not part of the Right 53.guitarmy21b is not part of the Right 53.guitarmy21b is not part of the Right 53.guitarmy21b is not part of the Right 53.guitarmy21b is not part of the Right 53.guitarmy21b is not part of the Right 53.guitarmy21b is not part of the Right 53.guitarmy21b is not part of the Right 53.guitarmy21b is not part of the Right 53.guitarmy21b is not part of the Right 53.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:07 PM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.