Home Mail MemberMap Chat (0) Wallpapers
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 10:19 PM   Topic Starter
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $16132
VARSITY
For shits and giggles about Pioli

I have a friend who is an astrologer and I told her about what we were doing to Pioli so she sent me this unsolicited and I found it interesting enough to share. Don't believe much in this stuff but it may portend good things for us so I will suspend logic for the moment.

This a quote from texts I got:

Holy crazzzeee he's got the Hitler aspect and more.... he could be a mafia hitman with this chart...

he's got a reallllleeeeee bad temper too. He has a really bad chart between now and the end of December and the worse from Nov 23 to Dec 8th which should be a really bad time for him, anyway just a prediction.

You never want to meet this man, he is seriously nutso. Hitler had nothing on this guy. And is chart is terrible right now. The first 6 months of 2013 look really really bad for him.
Posts: 25,359
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:20 PM   #2
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $16132
VARSITY
We can only hope
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 25,359
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:36 PM   #3
MVChiefFan MVChiefFan is offline
Veteran
 
MVChiefFan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Orlando, FL
Casino cash: $8080
Pioli...mostly shits...very few giggles.
__________________
Ya wanna feel funky feel free, but please don't spread dat funk on me!!!
Posts: 1,363
MVChiefFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMVChiefFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMVChiefFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMVChiefFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMVChiefFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMVChiefFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMVChiefFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMVChiefFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMVChiefFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMVChiefFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutMVChiefFan is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 07:53 PM   #4
BigRedChief BigRedChief is offline
Brainwashed
 
BigRedChief's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Swims with fishes
Casino cash: $18543
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan View Post
Pioli...mostly shits...on us.
FYP
__________________
If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu
Posts: 44,853
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:43 PM   #5
FAX FAX is offline
testing ... 1, 2, 3
 
FAX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tennessee
Casino cash: $5000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
I have a friend who is an astrologer and I told her about what we were doing to Pioli so she sent me this unsolicited and I found it interesting enough to share. Don't believe much in this stuff but it may portend good things for us so I will suspend logic for the moment.

This a quote from texts I got:

Holy crazzzeee he's got the Hitler aspect and more.... he could be a mafia hitman with this chart...

he's got a reallllleeeeee bad temper too. He has a really bad chart between now and the end of December and the worse from Nov 23 to Dec 8th which should be a really bad time for him, anyway just a prediction.

You never want to meet this man, he is seriously nutso. Hitler had nothing on this guy. And is chart is terrible right now. The first 6 months of 2013 look really really bad for him.
Very interesting and crazzzeee, Mr. Dave Lane. And a great idea to have this done.

I wonder if she had the time Dr. Evil was born as well as his birth date? That can be very useful in conducting an accurate and detailed reading.

I'm going to find Dr. Evil's date and get my own reading done in order to confirm and reinforce your friend's effort. It could provide information vital when planning future SOC events!!!

FAX
Posts: 37,639
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #6
Count Alex's Losses Count Alex's Losses is online now
Count the checkdowns, too.
 
Count Alex's Losses's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2002
Casino cash: $38197
Get this woman on camera saying these things.
__________________
Better to be the bastard child of a king and his whore than to be a ****ing peasant at the shite homer trough.
Posts: 171,943
Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.Count Alex's Losses is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:54 PM   #7
DaWolf DaWolf is offline
Cry havoc...
 
DaWolf's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Casino cash: $6376
If the worst is over on the 8th of December, that means he either gets canned right before the Browns game, or we win the Browns game...
Posts: 6,608
DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.DaWolf would the whole thing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:54 PM   #8
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $13590
My dog told me that Pioli is Satan. But I just said, "Shut up, dog. We're Bronco fans."
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 29,131
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #9
FAX FAX is offline
testing ... 1, 2, 3
 
FAX's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Tennessee
Casino cash: $5000
Hmmm ... born March 31, 1965 (a very bad time to enter this zone of existence) in someplace called Washingtonville NY.

His Sun trine Moon aspect is definitely declining over the next few days and weeks ... pretty dramatically, too. That does not bode well and means he can look forward to more "rejection" than he's faced in the past.

Also, his Venus square or opposition Pluto is incredibly negative. Generally, this is interpreted as follows; "You are capable of being a great manipulator and are often caught up trying to make things appear a certain way. You are the one who suffers from this tendency the most. You tend to get tied down to a pattern of endless repetition in relationships. You have difficulty in letting go even when a situation is painful. " The intensity of this aspect is in sharp decline over the next few weeks. Not good for Dr. Evil's plans.

On top of all that, his Mercury transit sucks big time and declines as well. This would indicate (among other things) the inability to communicate with others around him. At all.

In summary, a quick look indicates he is in a world of crap and it's getting worse. An excellent trigger date seems to be 11/25/2012. That would be a good day to piss him off. He might strip naked and begin screaming like a large chicken or other fowl.

FAX
Posts: 37,639
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:07 AM   #10
Dave Lane Dave Lane is offline
Space Cadet and Aczabel
 
Dave Lane's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Kansas City, Mo, USA
Casino cash: $16132
VARSITY
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Hmmm ... born March 31, 1965 (a very bad time to enter this zone of existence) in someplace called Washingtonville NY.

His Sun trine Moon aspect is definitely declining over the next few days and weeks ... pretty dramatically, too. That does not bode well and means he can look forward to more "rejection" than he's faced in the past.

Also, his Venus square or opposition Pluto is incredibly negative. Generally, this is interpreted as follows; "You are capable of being a great manipulator and are often caught up trying to make things appear a certain way. You are the one who suffers from this tendency the most. You tend to get tied down to a pattern of endless repetition in relationships. You have difficulty in letting go even when a situation is painful. " The intensity of this aspect is in sharp decline over the next few weeks. Not good for Dr. Evil's plans.

On top of all that, his Mercury transit sucks big time and declines as well. This would indicate (among other things) the inability to communicate with others around him. At all.

In summary, a quick look indicates he is in a world of crap and it's getting worse. An excellent trigger date seems to be 11/25/2012. That would be a good day to piss him off. He might strip naked and begin screaming like a large chicken or other fowl.

FAX
Yep that's pretty much what she's reporting. I'll laugh my ass off if we hit the date. I'll have to buy both of you dinner
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris616 View Post
High Tech is Sorcery and the people who are really powerful are literally telling people to commit crimes using the psychic interspace created by the WWW and Wireless. They are controlling peoples actions like drones . The two things are deeply intertwined. The more man's brain interfaces with machines the creepier it gets. They use brains separate from a human body in a supercomputer and you have The Image of the Beast. The military has been doing this since the 50s
Posts: 25,359
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:11 AM   #11
listopencil listopencil is offline
sic semper tyrannis
 
listopencil's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: In Partibus Infidelium
Casino cash: $13590
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
Yep that's pretty much what she's reporting. I'll laugh my ass off if we hit the date. I'll have to buy both of you dinner
Well, there's a really good chance he'll be upset when the Broncos play at the Chiefs on 11/25/12.
__________________
"As I walked out the door toward the gate that would lead to my freedom, I knew if I didn't leave my bitterness and hatred behind I'd still be in prison."


Posts: 29,131
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:00 PM   #12
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5588
Time to print up new SOC flyers.
Posts: 55,754
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:02 PM   #13
Discuss Thrower Discuss Thrower is offline
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
 
Discuss Thrower's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: No, where do YOU live?
Casino cash: $17997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Lane View Post
I have a friend who is an astrologer and I told her about what we were doing to Pioli so she sent me this unsolicited and I found it interesting enough to share. Don't believe much in this stuff but it may portend good things for us so I will suspend logic for the moment.

This a quote from texts I got:

Holy crazzzeee he's got the Hitler aspect and more.... he could be a mafia hitman with this chart...

he's got a reallllleeeeee bad temper too. He has a really bad chart between now and the end of December and the worse from Nov 23 to Dec 8th which should be a really bad time for him, anyway just a prediction.

You never want to meet this man, he is seriously nutso. Hitler had nothing on this guy. And is chart is terrible right now. The first 6 months of 2013 look really really bad for him.
Ill be the goat: tell your astro ladyfriend to run a chart on a guy born at July 4 1988 20:18 central daylight time and see what she says. Guarantee she's wrong
__________________

- credit goes to BoneKrusher for the pic

Chiefs 2015 Opponents:
Home: CLE, PIT, CHI, DET, AFC East. Away: BAL, CIN, GB, MIN, AFC South
Chiefs 2016 Opponents:
Home: JAX, TEN, NO, TB, AFC East. Away: HOU, IND, ATL, CAR, AFC North
Chiefs 2017 Opponents:
Home: BUF, MIA, PHI, WSH, AFC North. Away: NE, NYJ, NYG, DAL, AFC South
Posts: 13,031
Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Discuss Thrower 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #14
Phobia Phobia is offline
Together is Powerful
 
Phobia's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: KCMO
Casino cash: $5588
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Ill be the goat: tell your astro ladyfriend to run a chart on a guy born at July 4 1988 20:18 central daylight time and see what she says. Guarantee she's wrong
I had my lady do it and she said he's a homersexerual lunatic with a borderline average IQ which makes him susceptible to boughts of depression and violent tendencies with his lovers.
Posts: 55,754
Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.Phobia is obviously part of the inner Circle.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #15
tk13 tk13 is offline
...
 
tk13's Avatar
 

Join Date: Nov 2001
Casino cash: $18815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
I had my lady do it and she said he's a homersexerual lunatic with a borderline average IQ which makes him susceptible to boughts of depression and violent tendencies with his lovers.
Also, chronic diarrhea.
Posts: 37,436
tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.tk13 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:20 AM.


This is a test for a client's site.
A new website that shows member-created construction site listings that need fill or have excess fill. Dirt Monkey @ https://DirtMonkey.net
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.